jueves, 25 de noviembre de 2010

ACTIVITY # 1: CONDITIONAL



If I had been born in another country, what would you do?

Well I think I would have a lot of changes for example anothers friends, another school and places to visit like parks, cinemas, museums etc. ALso I would speak another language and a different culture.

If you have been for the opposite sex, What would you have done?
I think I would make the mayority of the think I made now for example play soccer or volleyball, I would go out with my friends to the cinema or to another places. But particular I would wear another clothes and shoes like pants more baggy, differents t-shirts and a short hair.

If you had had the highest IQ in the world history. Mention what things or activities would you had done?

I would read a lot, play chess, enter to many contest, make exersice, investigate with many experiments, visit a lot of places like museums, parks, etc. and learn a lot of languages.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario